Evan Brett, President of Patient Advertising Guru will be speaking at the Fall Conference of the Urgent Care Association of America.
The session is entitled “Calculating Marketing ROI: Are You Spending Enough?”
Marketing your urgent care center in today’s competitive landscape can be equally as important as your location and your quality of service. Marketing ‘return on investment’ (ROI) is a very common phrase, but what does it mean to your practice? Learn about the relevance of ROI, how to measure it and what role it should play in the scheme of reaching your marketing objectives.
We are hoping that attendees of will:
1. Understand short-term and long-term Marketing ROI
2. Understand how to calculate Marketing ROI
3. Analyze Marketing ROI and justify marketing decisions
4. Recognize that marketing campaigns are investments
5. Understand why marketing ROI may not be an accurate gauge for all campaigns
So if you’re attending in Denver, join us at 10:00AM on October 10, 2014. Attendees may qualify for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.